Venice attractions include beautiful surroundings, famous landmarks, fantastic food and the inevitable gondola rides. Hence it perfectly depends upon you what you are interested in seeing. A1venicehotels.com is presenting here the briefing of few Venice tourist attractions which will definitely help you to choose the perfect spot for a memorable holiday.
- Doge’s Palace (Palazzo Ducale) is known as the most impressive secular building in Venice.
- St Mark’s Basilicia (Basilicia di San Marco) is a magnificent monument which has blending of east and west architectural style.
- St. Mary of the Friars (Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari) contains many masterpieces of Venetian Renaissance art, notably Giovanni Bellini's triptych "Madonna and Child with Saints," and the "Pesaro Madonna" by Titian, who is buried in the church.
- Grand Canal is Venice’s main water thoroughfare and a colorful and busy spectacle of gondolas and vaporetti.
- Academy Gallery (Gallerie dell’Accademia) is another fine attraction. It is prestigious art gallery features an impressive collection of Venetian paintings and works by such artists as Bellini, Titian and Mantegna.